Showing all 8 results
Software Features for AA-7000 Series
– Fully controlled by PC based software (Microsoft Windows)
– Automatic wavelength set-up, automatic slit switching, automatic lamp current and gain set-up within 40 seconds.
– Auto switching and control of 6 lamps on rotating turret
– Automatic flame ignition, automatic flow control for gases and gas leak detection.
– Nitrous Oxide Gas/Acetylene Gas selection (Optional) to analyze elements under the condition of high temperature.
– The use of advanced grating for strong energy and high resolution.
– User-friendly graphical software interface.
Two-Point Push-Button Calibration:
PHMV series with a two-point calibration function. It will prompt pH calibration solution when calibrating the meter. You need only immerse the pH electrode into the standard solution and press [CAL] key, and then the meter will be calibrated automatically.
In calibration, the meter will display ERROR automatically if using the pH standard solution by mistake or not by the direction.
Viewing of Electrode Slope:
After calibration, the meter will indicate electrode slope, upon which replacement of the electrode can be determined.
PHMV-1T with a temperature sensor can measure the temperature of the solution and can adjust the temperature automatically.
Keypad and Electrode Holder:
The meter has a waterproof panel, and there is no need to worry if the sample solution splashes over the meter. The electrode holder can be used conveniently.
PHMV series precision pH/mV meter, ideal for routine use in schools, laboratories, and production plants, and is capable of measuring pH/mV value and ion concentration with an ion-selective electrode.
The pH/mV Meters can accurately measure the pH or mV of the solution. Labshops offer a great deal of pH/mV meters. Get your right meter today!
Browse our selection of fast, efficient, convenient and safe centrifuge at an incredible price. Find out how our micro-centrifuges will accelerate your sample preparation processes and support your laboratory work.
Vortex India offers a wide selection of affordable laboratory consumables such as stirring bars, microporous, disposable syringe filters, glass bottles, cell culture plates, test tube and so on. High quality and affordable price that can meet either school or professional needs.